No photo, but I wanted to post this simple, tasty recipe.
Fritatta for One
preheat oven to 350
-1 whole egg + 2 egg whites
-Salt & pepper
-1/8 cup of milk
-5 stems of asparagus (coarsley chopped & roasted night before)
-5 portabellas, sliced
-2 cups of spinach
-3 marinated artichoke hearts
-1 clove garlic
-2 tsp olive oil
-1 oz goat cheese
1. Sautee olive oil, garlic, portabellas and spinach on med-low heat until tender.
2. Add artichokes and asparagus–saute 1-2 minutes more.
3. In a bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Add salt & pepper.
4. Place vegetable mixture in a small, shallow oven proof dish. Pour egg mixture over vegetables.
5. Top with dollops of goat cheese.
6. Bake ~20 minutes, or until eggs are cooked through.