1. Travel to see your dear friend (and her pregnancy glow)
2. Drive to the mountains–far, far away from the flatlands (& let good music carry you the distance)
3. Spend a quiet evening with your parents. Curl up by their fireplace in your jams w/a cup of tea and listen to their sage advice.
4. Go see your sisters. And eat with them at a very good spot– like Proper.
5. Linger over the meal. Don’t rush. Take your time soaking in some warm sun (if you’re fortunate enough to eat outdoors in the winter) and enjoying good conversation.
6. Return home. Not too early, but not too late. Take a book to bed and treasure the final moments of the weekend.
image via: http://www.terezavlckova.com/